TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All bookings are subject to availability and strictly on a ‘first-paid first-served’ basis.
2. Payment is required in full on booking. This is non-refundable unless the show is
cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances. Booking will be confirmed via email
upon receipt of payment and confirmation form.
3. Payment for the 2021 show is due at time of booking, last booking date is 1st July.
Failure to pay by the due date will result in your booking being cancelled and your
4. Booking fees may be waived at the organisers discretion, for organisations who are
providing a service which is free at the point of use, and are not making a profit from
5. All data will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
6. At the organisers discretion all confirmed bookings cancelled within 30 to 90 days of
the show, will be charged at 50% of the confirmed price. Cancellations within 30
days of the event, payment of the full, confirmed price will be due.
7. The organisers will promote the event in the local press and wider community and
online but can offer no guarantee regarding the numbers of visitors to the event.
8. Exhibitors / sponsors agree that their company name and logo or photograph may be used for promotional purposes for this and subsequent RDMCC events.
9. Location within the show will be determined by the event organisers and pitch sizes will
be clearly marked. Set up is between 1000hrs and 1700hrs on Show days. All stands
must be ready by 1800hrs. Exhibitors who arrive late may lose their stand and will not
be refunded. Those who do not show up at all will not be entitled to a refund.
Sharing or sub-letting is not acceptable.
10. Please note there is NO access to power guaranteed for any stand.
11. Please bring your own display and merchandising equipment, e.g. shelving, clothes
rails, leaflets, etc. It is the responsibility of each exhibitor to display their business details.
12. Exhibitors should not leave stands unattended except for comfort breaks.
Unmanned stands to not gather a lot of interest.
13. Please ensure that children under 6 are either not present or under adult supervision
when exhibitors are setting up / clearing away.
14. Any damage caused to equipment provided by the venue will be the responsibility of
the individual exhibitor. Similarly exhibitors will be responsible for providing their
own Public Liability Insurance to cover death, personal injury, theft or damage. The
event organisers will not be held responsible for any death, injury, damage, theft or
loss occurring at the event. Exhibitors must also comply with all relevant legislation,
including Health and Safety and the Sales of Goods Act and copyright laws.
15. If for some reason the event has to be cancelled the event organisers will repay
money received for exhibition space / advertising, but will not be responsible for any
money lost due to additional merchandising costs.
16. Please be aware that there may be more than one of your ‘type’ of business booking
for this event, but we do monitor this carefully, and should we receive too many
businesses of the same type, we will accept bookings on a first-come-first-served
17. The organising committee accepts no responsibility for, inaccuracies or misunderstanding arising through orders, instructions or information given to them by telephone or verbally to servants other than through their office and confirmed in writing.
18. All exhibitors shall ensure their stands are weighted down appropriately. This is due to weather conditions and the possibility that the East Anglian Air Ambulance may land in the show ground.
19. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change.